This is the best biscuit recipe I know and it never fails:
- 4oz self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1.5oz granulated sugar
- 2oz butter
- 1.5 oz honey
- Preheat oven to 190 deg C or 170 deg fan oven;
- mix together flour, ginger and bicarbonate of soda;
- rub in the butter;
- add sugar and honey;
- work the honey into the mixture with the back of a spoon, it will take time but keep at it, till you have a stiff paste;
- form 16 balls and set, well spaced, on greased baking sheets;
- bake for 11 minutes.
Copyright © Beespoke.info, 2014. All Rights Reserved.
… gone tomorrow.
Flyaway hair? Try this recipe I found this morning. It takes minutes to prepare and will hold the most stubborn hair in place.
- 15 grams grated beeswax
- 4 teaspoons coconut oil
- melt the beeswax in a glass jar or bowl over a pan of hot water;
- when melted – add the coconut oil;
- when that too has melted – stir well and pour into a shallow jar;
- If you want to add fragrance – cool slightly and stir it in just before bottling.
To use, scrape a little out with a teaspoon – or a fingernail if you’ve got one of those long curved ones. Spread it out over your fingertips then rub it through your mad hair.
PS If you don’t like the consistency you can always melt it down and add more beeswax or coconut or fry an egg in it.
Get it down you – it’ll put hairs on yer chest.
Welcome to my world. This is how it looked in the winter of 2010.