This is the best biscuit recipe I know and it never fails:
- 4oz self raising flour
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1.5oz granulated sugar
- 2oz butter
- 1.5 oz honey
- Preheat oven to 190 deg C or 170 deg fan oven;
- mix together flour, ginger and bicarbonate of soda;
- rub in the butter;
- add sugar and honey;
- work the honey into the mixture with the back of a spoon, it will take time but keep at it, till you have a stiff paste;
- form 16 balls and set, well spaced, on greased baking sheets;
- bake for 11 minutes.
Copyright © Beespoke.info, 2014. All Rights Reserved.