Here’s a recipe that’ll blow your socks off but you’ll need really hot chillis for this, not those namby-pamby, supermarket chillis.
- 500g honey
- 30g of small red-hot chillis
- Cut the tops off the chillis and chop them up – include the seeds;
- Stir the chopped chillis into the honey and warm it up to 40-50 degrees C and leave for about 10 minutes;
- If not hot enough, leave a bit longer or add more chilli;
- If too hot, remove chillis and add more honey;
- Strain through muslin or a fine sieve and Bob’s your uncle.
This is really good with grilled meats such as sausages or chicken and even pizza.
Copyright © Beespoke.info, 2015. All Rights Reserved.